2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/31 Psalms 119:65-72















You have kept your promise, Lord, and you are good to me, your servant.
Give me wisdom and knowledge, because I trust in your commands.
Before you punished me, I used to go wrong, but now I obey your word.
How good you are  - how kind ! Teach me your commands.
The proud have told lies about me, but with all my heart I obey your instructions.
They have no understanding, but I find pleasure in your law.
My punishment was good for me, because it made me learn your commands.
The law that you gave means more to me than all the money in the world.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:
  • God is good to me all the times. 
  • God is wisdom and knowledge.
  • God is so kind.


promises:
  • "The law that you gave means more to me than all the money in the world."
  • To obey God's word and instructions lead me to a meaningful life.


attitudes:
  • Do I obey God's word with all my heart?
  • No.
  • I only obey God's word with my heart a little. 
  • I have to obey God's word with all my heart all the times.
  • Because, only to obey God's word can find pleasure in life. 
  • O Lord, please strengthen me to obey Your word.


sins:
  • "My punishment was good for me, because it made me learn your commands.
  • O Lord my God, I didn't understand why you punished me. Please, forgive me that I used to upset with you. Now, I know that I have learned somethings from it. Thanks God.


good examples:
  • To be good to others as God has done to me. 
  • To be kind to others ad Lord has done for me. 


listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child, 
  • sometimes, punishment can make you grow up. 
  • The reason why I punished you is because I love you deeply.