2013/10/21

alone with God _ 10/18 Psalms 116:8-19












The Lord saved me from death; he stopped my tears and kept me from defeat.
And so I walk in the presence of the Lord in the world of the living.

I kept on believing, even when I said, "I am completely crushed," even when I was afraid and said, "No one can be trusted."
What can I offer the Lord for all his goodness to me?
I will bring a wine offering to the Lord, to thank him for saving me.
In the assembly of all his people I will give him what I have promised.
How painful it is to the Lord when one of his people dies !
I am your servant, Lord; I serve you just as my mother did. You have saved me from death.
I will give you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and offer my prayer to you.
In the assembly of all your Temple in Jerusalem, I will give you what I have promised.
Praise the Lord !

get further understanding about God:

  • God is the One I can only trust to.


promises:

  • God will save me from hopeless.
  • God will stop my tears and make me joy.


attitudes:

  • I must keep on believing in God.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I don't walk in your presence everyday.


good examples:

  • To give tithe to the Lord as a sacrifice of thanksgiving.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, please even when you are afraid come to me and trust me that I will help you and break into your life.