2013/10/21

alone with God _10/19 Psalms 117











Praise the Lord, all nations !
His love for us is strong, and his faithfulness is eternal.
Praise the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What do I get further understanding about God?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God's love is so strong.
  • God's faithfulness is eternal.
  • I need to be a person who has strong love inside, not weak love.
  • I need to be a person who has faithfulness forever, not just for a little while.

promises: 
  • God loves all nations.
  • God's faithfulness is eternal to all nations.
  • God loves me so much. 
  • God loves me forever and ever.
  • God will not abandon me. 
  • God will help me to break out.

attitudes: 
  • I must trust God strongly.
  • I must believe the faithfulness of God is eternal, not just for a while or once in lifetime.
  • I have to keep praise to the Lord. From the praise, I will think of all wonderful things God has.

sins: 
  • O Lord, please forgive me that sometimes I was weak to believe your love and faithfulness.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I don't praise you everyday. I should have practiced it.

good examples: 
  • To build a strong love in my life, my mind, my thought, my heart, my relationships, finance and health.

listen to God's voice and commands: 
  • My child, please trust me that I won't leave you or abandon you. Because I love you more than you can imagine. I really love you so strongly, so how I can let you leave me or turn away from me. No ! I will love you forever, you are mine !