2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/27 Psalms 119:33-40











Teach me, Lord, the meaning of your laws, and I will obey them at all times.
Explain your law to me, and I will obey it; I will keep it with all my heart.
Keep me obedient to your commandments, because in them I find happiness.
Give me the desire to obey your laws rather than to get rich.
Keep me from paying attention to what is worthless; be good to me, as you have promised.
Keep your promise to me, your servant - the promise you make to those who obey you.
Save me from the insults I fear; how wonderful are your judgments !
I want to obey your commands; give me new life, for you are righteous.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God loves to teach me, so that I should love to teach others patiently as God to me. 
  • God loves to explain everything to me patiently.
  • God loves to give me the advice the all times I need.
  • God loves to strengthen me in order to obeying the laws.


promises:

  • God has saved me from the insults I feared.
  • God will save me from the insults I fear still.
  • My God is the One who will stand by me all the times. 
  • God will give me new life.


attitudes:

  • I must adjust my attitudes in these ways: 
  • The judgments made by God are righteous and wonderful.
  • The way my Father in Heaven teaching me His words are better than myself teaching.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I thought I were so wisdom and understood all the bible. I was too proud and insulted You. I would love to come to You and confess all my sins.


good examples:

  • To ask for the desire to obey God's laws. 
  • To ask for the desire to learn God's words.
  • To ask for the desire to understand God's commands.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I would love to open your eyes to understand my words if you open your mouth to pray or ask for.
  • I would love to give you more strength to obey my laws if you desire it very much.
  • I would love to keep you from wrong doing if you desire it to be happened.