2013/10/14

alone with God _ 10/15 Psalms 115 1 -8









To you alone, O Lord, to you alone, and not to us, must glory be given because of your constant love and faithfulness.
Why should the nations ask us, "Where is your God?" Our God is in heaven; he does whatever he wishes.
Their gods are made of silver and gold, formed by human hands.

They have mouths, but cannot speak, and eyes, but cannot see.
They have ears, but cannot hear, and noses, but cannot smell.
They have hands, but cannot feel, and feet, but cannot walk; they cannot make a sound.
May all who made them and who trust in them become like the idols they have made.




get further understanding about God:
  • My God can see me and help me all the times.
  • My God made me and my God is a living God without being formed by human hands.
  • My God can speak to me. 
  • My God can hear my crying for help.
  • My God can hear my singing for Him and also my God can sing with me.
  • My God can go every where I go.
  • My God has hands to comfort me and heal me.
  • My God has feeling to feel what I feel.


promises:
  • The Lord God is my provider and helper.


attitudes:

  • O Lord, all the glory is yours, not mine.
  • O Lord, I have a wonderful life because of your constant love.
  • O Lord, I have a wonderful job because of your faithfulness, not because of my abilities.
  • O Lord, I have many good friends because of your favor, not because of my personalities.


sins:
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I have doubted where Lord you were. 
  • O Lord, I should not have doubted. Yes, God, my Father in Heaven, You are still right with me.


good examples:
  • To see God's constant love and faithfulness in spiritually. 
  • To help others as God has done for me. 
  • To comfort others as God has done for me.


listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child, I would love to let you know that I am willing to help you in time. You don't need to be worried if I will leave you or not. Please, keep it in mind that I won't never ever leave you. Because you are my child and I love you so much and deeply.