2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/30 Psalms 119:57-64













You are all I want, O Lord; I promise to obey your laws.
I ask you with all my heart to have mercy on me, as you have promised !
I have considered my conduct, and I promise to follow your instructions.
Without delay I hurry to obey your commands.
The wicked have laid a trap for me, but I do not forget your law.
In the middle of the night I wake up to praise you for your righteous judgments.
I am a friend of all who serve you, of all who obey your laws.
Lord, the earth is full of your constant love; teach me your commandments.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:
  • God is full of mercy.
  • God makes righteous judgments.
  • God has constant love.

promises:
  • "You are all I want, O Lord;"
  • Focus on God, I will be blessed.
  • Focus on God, I will be strengthened. 
  • Focus on God, I will be forgiven.
  • Focus on God, I will have power to forgive others.
  • Focus on God, the right people will be led to me. 

attitudes:
  • " teach me your commandments."
  • I must keep this attitude in my mind: 
  • every time when I don't know how to deal with others, I just come to ask God to inspire me what to say or what to do.
  • My Father in Heaven will teach me how to do or what to do.

sins:

  • " I promise to obey your laws."
  • O Lord, please, strengthen my power to obey your laws.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes didn't obey your laws.


good examples:

  • "Without delay I hurry to obey your commands."
  • Without delay to forgive others.
  • Without delay to make peace with others. 
  • Without delay to wash up the dishes.
  • Without delay to do the things that I need to do.
  • To do every thing without delay.

  • "In the middle of the night I wake up to praise you for your righteous judgments."
  • In the middle of the night, what I need to do is to praise my God who can empower me.
  • In the difficult times, what I need to do is to praise my Lord God to refresh my hopes.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "The wicked have laid a trap for me, but I do not forget your law."

  • My child, 
  • Please, do not listen to your thoughts that make you smoke, or hate others.