2013/10/03

alone with God _ 10/02 Psalms 107:10-16












get further understanding about God:

  • God will advise me in order to lead me toward a right way.


promises:

  • God will set me free.


attitudes:

  • Obey God's commands.


sins:

  • Reject God's instructions.


good examples:

  • Help my family members and friends as God has done for me. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, please trust in me and you will be set free from the gloom and darkness. 




Some were living in gloom and darkness, prisoners suffering in chains, because they had rebelled against the commands of Almighty God and had rejected his instructions.
They were worn out from hard work; they would fall down, and no one would help.
Then in their trouble they called to the Lord, and he saved them from their distress.
He brought them out of their gloom and darkness and broke their chains in pieces.
They must thank the Lord for his constant love, for the wonderful things he did for them.
He breaks down doors of bronze and smashes iron bars.