2013/10/06

alone with God _ 10/04 Psalms 107:23-32













get further understanding about God:

  • God is in control all for me. 
  • God can do everything that I cannot do.


promises:

  • God will bring my ship safe to the port where I want to. 


attitudes:

  • Keep my courage in the storm. Because God will calm the storm for me. 
  • God will help me all the times.
  • Keep thanking God in any situations. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to doubt why You put such storm in my life. 


good examples:

  • Encourage others when their business is in the storm. 
  • Encourage others when their relationships are in the storm. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, when your mind is in the storm you need me.
  • My child, when you are moody you need me.
  • My child, I will lead your ship to a beautiful place where you have never seen.




Some sailed over the ocean in ships, earning their living on the seas.
They saw what the Lord can do, his wonderful acts on the seas.
He commanded, and a mighty wind began to blow and stirred up the waves.
The ships were lifted high in the air and plunged down into the depths.
In such danger the sailors lost their courage., they stumbled and staggered like drunks - all their skill was useless.
He calmed the raging storm, and the waves became quiet.
They were glad because of the calm, and he brought them safe to the port they wanted.
They must thank the Lord for his constant love, for the wonderful things he did for them.
They must proclaim his greatness in the assembly of the people and praise him before the council of the leaders.