2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/26 Psalms 119:25-32












I lie defeated in the dust; revive me, as you have promised.
I confessed all I have done, and you answered me; teach me your ways.
Help me to understand your laws, and I will meditate on your wonderful teachings.
I am overcome by sorrow; strengthen me, as you have promised.
Keep me from going the wrong way, and in your goodness teach me your law.
I have chosen to be obedient; I have paid attention to your judgments.
I have followed your instructions, Lord; don't let me be put to shame.
I will eagerly obey your commands, because you will give me more understanding.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God revives me. 
  • God would love to listen to my confession.
  • God answers me all the times.
  • God would love to teach me understanding His words and laws more.
  • God would love to help me to meditate with Him. 
  • God would love to show me His wonderful things.
  • God strengthens me.
  • God does the promises for me. 
  • God keep me from going the wrong way.
  • God does not let me be shamed.
  • God will give me more understanding.


promises:

  • "I lie defeated in the dust; revive me, as you have promised."
  • The Lord has revived my relationships. 
  • The Lord has revived my life.
  • The Lord has revived my mind and my soul.
  • The Lord has revived my point of view.
  • The Lord will still revive me day by day, month by month, year by year.


attitudes:

  • "Help me to understand your laws, and I will meditate on your wonderful teachings."
  • I have to keep theses attitudes in my mind:
  • ask God to teach me His words before reading the bible.
  • ask God to let me understand His laws before reading the bible.
  • ask God to lead me to meditate on His wonderful teachings while reading bible.


sins:

  • "I confessed all I have done, and you answered me; teach me your ways."
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't confess all I had have done, but only kept asking you for helps.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I was too proud.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I did not believe You could answer and teach me.


good examples:

  • "Keep me from going the wrong way, and in your goodness teach me your law."
  • I have to learn the way that God teaches me when I teach others. I should not teach others not in goodness.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I have been teaching you not to do the wrong thing, not to speak out a wrong word. You knew that  already. Yes, that is what I am doing for you to keep you from wrong doing.
  • My child,
  • Please keep silent and wait until the words given to you to speak. I am teaching you wisdom.