2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/28 Psalms 119:41-48














Show me how much you love me, Lord, and save me according to your promise.
Then I can answer those who insult me because I trust in your word.

Enable me to speak the truth at all times, because my hope is in your judgments.
I will always obey your law, forever and ever.
I will live in perfect freedom, because I try to obey your teachings.
I will announce your commands to kings and I will not be ashamed.
I find pleasure in obeying your commands, because I love them.
I respect and love your commandments; I will meditate on your instructions.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God always shows me how much He loves me.
  • God enables me to do everything.
  • God is the One who really can free me from the smoking.
  • God teaches me while my meditating on His instructions.
  • God smiles to me while my meditating on His laws.
  • God hugs me while my meditating on His love.


promises:

  • The Lord has saved me from angry to others as He promised.
  • My hope is in God's judgments.
  • My hope is in obeying God's laws.


attitudes:

  • I have to keep my attitude in this way:
  • The enemies in mind told me that my God didn't love me much is not true.
  • The Lord my God loves me forever and ever, and this is the truth. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes don't know how to preach the Good News to others. Please, my Lord God, enable me to preach the Good News to the needed.


good examples:

  • To announce God's commands to kings, boss, friends, colleagues, family members, and so on.
  • To speak the truth all the times.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I am sure if you follow up what I have thought you, then you will find pleasure in obeying.
  • Perhaps, at the first time or put it in this way to say that when you are trying to say "Hi" to the people whom you don't agree to or like is difficult to you. However, I will enable you to do it if you are willing to break out. You know, when you break out you will feel so pleasure in trying this.