2013/10/08

alone with God _ 10/07 Psalms 108:7-13











get further understanding about God:

  • God is the only One who can defeat my enemies.
  • God is the only One who can really help me all the time.
  • God will send right people to help me.


promises:

  • I can find "triumph" in God's sanctuary.
  • "In triumph" is one of the gifts that God has promised to give it to me. 


attitudes:

  • I will shout in triumph over the Philistines, over the enemies, over the sadness, over the addictions, over the worries, over the negative thoughts and so on. 
  • I will shout in triumph with joy, with happy smiling face, with gladness to honor Lord God. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I did not believe you could really help me with all the situations.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I have doubted if you rejected to help me. O Lord, this kind of thinking was from enemy, not from you. Please forgive me.
  •  

good examples:

  • To give someone who needs a help.
  • To be with someone who is lonely and helpless.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My Dear child:
  • I will be with you on your side everyday and I will defeat your enemies, help you against the enemies. You are my lovely child, so how come I can reject you, not to give you any help. No, that is not true, the doubts are all from the enemies, they want to destroy the relationship between you and me. Understand? I will take you into the fortified city with my royal scepter, my words, my promises and my supernatural power. What you need to do is to live in triumph with joy and happiness. 




From his sanctuary God has said, "In triumph I will divide Shechem and distribute Sukkoth Vallry to my people.
Gilead is mine, and Manasseh too; Ephraim is my helmet and Judah my royal scepter.
But I will use Moab as my washbowl, and I will throw my sandals on Edom, as a sign that I own it. I will shout in triumph over the Philistines."
Who, O God, will take me into the fortified city? Who will lead me to Edom?
Have you really rejected us? Aren't you going to march out with our armies?
Help us against the enemy; human help is worthless.
With God on our side we will win; he will defeat our enemies.