2013/10/24

alone with God _ 10/24 Psalms 119:9-16













How can young people keep their lives pure?
By obeying your commands.
With all my heart I try to serve you; keep me from disobeying your commandments.
I keep your law in my heart, so that I will not sin against you.
I praise you, O Lord; teach me your ways.
I will repeat aloud all the laws you have given.
I delight in following your commands more than in having great wealth.
I study your instructions; I examine your teachings. I take pleasure in your laws; your commands I will not forget.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • Keep my live pure, simply and meaningful.
  • Teach me His ways, not my own ways to hate people or angry with people all the time.
  • God knows what I don't know; God sees things that I don't see. Therefore, it is great to follow His commands.

promises:

  • "I delight in following your commands more than in having great wealth."
  • I will have a great wealth in my soul while following God's commands.
  • I will have a great health in my body while forgiving others, not living with anger.
  • I will have a great wealth in my mind while sowing God's words, no more negative.
  • I will be wiser in relationships and business while doing God's commands.


attitudes:

  • "I study your instructions; I examine your teachings. "
  • The reason why I study God's instructions is because that leads me to have a positive relationship with everyone around me, not because I am a Christian only.
  • I have to adjust my attitude in reading bible; it is not a homework, it is meaningful to feed my soul and mind with God's wise.
  • I have to pay more time and mind to examine, to get further understanding God's teachings for me.


sins:

  • "I keep your law in my heart, so that I will not sin against you."
  • O Lord, please forgive Grace that she didn't know about Your laws. After baptizing, she did not open the bible to read. So that is why she has sin against You by worshiping idols. O Lord, please forgive her and bring her back. Thanks Jesus. 
  •  

good examples:

  • "I will repeat aloud all the laws you have given."
  • To read bible out loud at home.
  • To use the scriptures in praying.
  • To listen what myself have read out loud. 
  • To think of God's laws repeatedly.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will keep teaching you how to make a great relationships with others.
  • I will keep instructing you how to get wise from me.
  • You will be better and better, different and different, nicer and nicer, healthier and healthier, happier and happier, younger and younger.