2013/10/03

alone with God _ 09/30 Psalms 106:40-48


  get further understanding about God:

  • God always remembers his covenant with me.
  • God hears my cries for help. 
  • God saves me. 
  • God has great love. 


promises:

  • The Lord rescues his people.


attitudes:

  • My God is so real that He can hear me. 
  • My God knows about everything that I am dealing with, and He will help me.


sins:

  • O Lord God, You always remember your covenant with me, but I let you down. Please, O Lord, strengthen me not to let you down.


good examples:

  • Be thankful and praise Lord's holy name.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, do not worry about your friends and family members. I will let them say "Amen!" 





So the Lord was angry with his people; he was disgusted with them.
He abandoned them to the power of the heathen, and their enemies ruled over them.
They were oppressed by their enemies and were in complete subjection to them.
Many times the Lord rescued his people, but they chose to rebel against him and sank deeper into sin.
Yet the Lord heard them when they cried out, and he took notice of their distress.
For their sake he remembered his covenant, and because of his great love he relented.
He made all their oppressors feel sorry for them.
Save us, O Lord our God, and bring us back from among the nations, so that we may be thankful and praise your holy name.
Praise the Lord, the God of Israel; praise him now and forever!
Let everyone say, "Amen!"
Praise the Lord!