2013/10/02

alone with God _ 09/27 Psalms 106:13-23











get further understanding about God:

  • Love to give me advice.
  • God will give us what we ask for.



promises:

  • "What amazing things at the Red Sea!"
  • There is always a road led by God for me.
  • God will help me forever.


attitudes:

  • Stop following up with the wicked people.
  • My Almighty God is still the same yesterday, today and forever.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I  have done anything without waiting for your advice.
  • O God, please forgive me that I used to put You to the test.


good examples:

  • To be a holy servant as  Moses and Aaron.
  • Remind myself and others that we are the chosen people by God. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, I could lead my people out of Egypt, so I can lead you out of your any problems. What you need to do is to keep praying. Being free is coming to you soon. 




But they quickly forgot what he had done and acted without waiting for his advice.
They were filled with craving in the desert and put God to the test; so he gave them what they asked for, but also sent a terrible disease among them.
There in the desert they were jealous of Moses and of Aaron, the Lord's holy servant.
Then the earth opened up and swallowed Dathan and buried Abiram and his family; fire came down on their followers and burned up those wicked people.
They made a gold bull-calf at Sinai and worshiped that idol; they exchanged the glory of God for the image of an animal that eats grass.
They forgot the God who had saved them by his mighty acts in Egypt.
What wonderful things he did there!
What amazing things at the Red Sea!
When God said that he would destroy his people, his chosen servant, Moses, stood up against God and kept his anger from destroying them.