2013/10/15

alone with God _ 10/16 Psalms 115:9-18











Trust in the Lord, you people of Israel. He helps you and protects you.
Trust in the Lord, you priests of God. He helps you and protects.
Trust in the Lord, all you that worship him. He helps you and protects you.
The Lord remembers us and will bless us; he will bless the people of Israel and all the priests of God. 
He will bless everyone who honors him, the great and the small alike.
May the Lord give you children - you and your descendants ! 
May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth !
Heaven belongs to the Lord alone, but he gave the earth to us humans. 
The Lord is not praised by the dead, by any who go down to the land of silence.
But we, the living, will give thanks to him now and forever.
Praise the Lord ! 


get further understanding about God:

  • God loves to help people.
  • God loves to protect everyone, the great and the small alike.
  • God loves to bless each one of us. 


promises:

  • The Lord remembers me ! The Lord knows that I need a new job right now. 
  • The Lord helps me. The Lord will give me a nice new job soon.
  • The Lord protects me. The Lord will fight the battles for me and I will have a wonderful interview.


attitudes:

  • I must keep the attitude of "Trust in the Lord."
  • O Lord, I trust in You that You will give me a wonderful job.
  • O Lord, I trust in You that You will renew my life, my thought, my mind, and my heart.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't praise You those days.


good examples:

  • To help others as God helps me.
  • To bless others as God blesses me. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, I made heaven and earth so I have the superpower. What you need to do is to trust in Me with all your heat and all your mind. I have "can do" power to help you. Therefore, my child, you needn't to worry much. You need to trust Me, trust Me, trust in Me.