2013/10/17

alone with God _ 10/17 Psalms 116:1-7













I love the Lord, because he hears me; he listens to my prayers.
He listens to me every time I call to him.
Then danger of death was all around me; the horrors of the grave closed in on me; I was filled with fear and anxiety.

Then I called to the Lord, "I beg you, Lord, save me !"
The Lord is merciful and good; our God is compassionate.
The Lord protects the helpless; when I was in danger, he saved me.
Be confident, my heart, because the Lord has been good to me.


get further understanding about God:

  • The Lord is merciful to save me and heal me.
  • The Lord is good to listen to my prayers.
  • The  Lord is compassionate to speak to me.


promises:

  • God will fight the danger of death for me.
  • God will remove the horrors of the grave from me.
  • God will give me peace when I am filled with fear and anxiety.


attitudes:

  • I must love God deeply as God loves me.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I thought of problems more than your power. This was why my heart not being confident.


good examples:

  • To love God, to praise God, to thank God.
  • Thinking of the wonderful things that God has done for me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, every time when you are filled with fear and anxiety, you need to come to me with praying.