2013/10/08

alone with God _ 10/08 Psalms 109:1-19












get further understanding about God:

  • God won't remain silent.


promises:

  • God will protect people who really love Him.


attitudes:

  • I have to keep praying for God's help. 
  • I have to keep believing in God that O Lord God will help me in times.


sins:

  • O Lord God, please forgive me that I used to hurt others by wicked speaking language.
  • O Lord God, please forgive me that I used to attack others for no reason.


good examples:

  • Not to tell lies.
  • Not to oppose others.
  • Not to say evil things about others. 
  • Not to tread others as someone whom David met.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, yes, you need to learn to hand over your enemies to me. Do not to fight with your enemies with yourself, but with Farther in Heaven, me. 
  • My child, I won't remain silent. However, my child, you must not remain silent too. You need to keep praying everyday, reading the bible everyday and communicate with me everyday. 




I praise you, God: don't remain silent!
Wicked people and liars have attacked me.
They tell lies about me, and they say evil things about me, attacking me for no reason.
They oppose me, even though I love them and have prayed for them.
They pay me back evil for good and hatred for love.
Choose some corrupt judge to try my enemy, and let one of his own enemies accuse him.
May he be tried and found guilty; may even his prayer be considered a crime!
May his life soon be ended; may someone else take his job!
May his children become orphans, and his wife a widow!
May his children be homeless beggars; may they be driven from ruins they live in!
May his creditors take away all his property, and may strangers get everything he worked for.
May no one ever be kind to him or care for the orphans he leaves behind.
May all his descendants die, and may his name be forgotten in the next generation.
May the Lord remember the evil of his ancestor and never forgive his mother's sins.
May the Lord always remember their sins, but may they themselves be completely forgotten!
That man never thought of being kind; he persecuted and killed the poor, the needy, and the helpless.
He loved to curse - may he be cursed! He hated to give blessings - may no one bless him!
He cursed as naturally as he dressed himself; may his own curses soak into his body like water and into his bones like oil!
May they cover him like clothes and always be around him like a belt!