2013/10/23

alone with God _ 10/22 Psalms 118:19-29











Open to me the gates of the Temple; I will go in and give thanks to the Lord !
This is the gate of the Lord; only the righteous can come in.
I praise you, Lord, because you heard me, because you have given me victory.
The stone which the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of all.
This was done by the Lord; what a wonderful sight it is !
This is the day of the Lord's victory; let us be happy , let us celebrate !
Save us, Lord, save us ! Give us success, O Lord !
May God bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord ! From the Temple of the Lord we bless you.
The Lord is God; he has been good to us. With branches in your hands, start the festival and march around the altar.
You are my God, and I give you thanks; I will proclaim your greatness.
Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good, and his love is eternal.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What do I get further understanding about God?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:
  • My Farther in Heaven, His arms are always open for me to huge me, comfort me, encourage me, help me, heal me, and bless me.
  • God is good, and His love is eternal.

promises:
  • God has given me victory.
  • God has given me health.
  • God has given me strength.
  • God has given me success.
  • God has given me happiness.
  • God has given me blessing.
  • God blesses the one who comes in the name of the Lord !

attitudes:
  • "You are my God, and I give you thanks; I will proclaim your greatness."
  • My attitude must be God is the One who is able to give me victory, happy, success, hope, dream come true, health, and abundant blessings.
  • My attitude must be in this way, "Thank you, Jesus, I know You are helping me, I know You are with me now, I know You are beside me." 
  • My attitude must be thinking of positive, not negative.
  • My attitude must be in celebrating every day life, to smile to others, to be happy with others, to work happily, to forgive others, to make a good company to others.

sins: 
  • "The stone which the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of all."
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't believe Your power could help me to quit smoking, it was too ridiculous. However, now what I need the most is Your power, my Lord God. Jesus, I need You, I really need Your power to make me stop smoking. Jesus, only You can make it happen. I cannot stop myself thinking of smoking in my mind, but I believe in You, my Lord Jesus, only You can destroy this smoking mind. O Jesus, please forgive me that I rejected You, please forgive me, please ! You are the most important One in my life now and forever.
good examples: 
  • To open arms to learn to love others.
  • To open heart to hear others patiently.
  • To open doors to accept others.

listen to God's voice and commands: 
  • "Open to me the gates of the Temple... "

  • My child, 
  • There are several gates open for you to get into the Temple such as reading bible, prayers, singing, dancing, meditation, sermon, inter-net sermon and fellowship.
  •