2013/10/03

alone with God _ 10/03 Psalms 107:17-22













get further understanding about God:

  • God loves to help everyone.
  • God loves to heal everyone.
  • God loves to support everyone.
  •  

promises:

  • Call to the Lord, and the Lord will solve the problems. 


attitudes:

  • God loves me so much. I believe that My Father in Heaven loves me forever and ever. 


sins:

  • O Lord, now I know why I was unhappy. I used to do something evil and that made me feel unhappy. 


good examples:

  • Always trust in the Lord. 
  • Tell my family members and friends what the wonderful things the Lord has done for me. 
  • To take care of everyone around me is to offer a good sacrifice to God. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, please listen to what I have told you to do and follow my commands. Then you will be living in a happy life all the times. 




Some were fools, suffering because of their sins and because of their evil; they couldn't stand the sight of food and were close to death.
Then in their trouble they called to the Lord, and he saved them from their distress.
He healed them with his command and saved them from the grave.
They must thank the Lord for his constant love, for the wonderful things he did for them.
They must thank him with sacrifices, and with songs of joy must tell all that he has done.