2013/10/14

alone with God _ 10/09 Psalms 109:20-31











get further understanding about God:

  • God is my Sovereign Lord.
  • God is love.
  • God is my helper.
  • God will rescue me from all the negatives.
  • God is my hopes.




promises:

  • God will help me as He has promised.


attitudes:

  • To be strengthened by giving loud thanks to the Lord.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I thought I could deal with everything by my own. However, I cannot. I really need your power to change my mind.


good examples:

  • To give loud thanks to the Lord.
  • Praise the Lord in the assembly of the people.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • You have to stop your negative enemies in your mind speaking or talking to you. 
  • You need to pray and hand them over to me. When you hand your enemies to me by praying, I will punish them. I will rescue your thoughts, your mind, your heart from the negative. 
  • You need to keep in mind is that I am the One who only blesses you, not curse you. 
  • You need to come to me for the glad, my child.





Lord, punish my enemies in that way - those who say such evil things against me!
But my Sovereign Lord, help me as you have promised, and rescue me because of the goodness of your love.
I am poor and needy; I am hurt to the depths of my heart.
Like an evening shadow I am about to vanish; I am blown away like an insect.
My knees are weak from lack of food; I am nothing but skin and bones.
When people see me, they laugh at me; they shake their heads in scorn.
Help me, O Lord my God; because of your constant love, save me!
Make my enemies know that you are the one who saves me.
They may curse me, but you will bless me.
May my persecutors be defeated, and may I, your servant, be glad.
May my enemies be covered with disgrace; may they wear their shame like a robe.
I will give loud thanks to the Lord; I will praise him in the assembly of the people, because he defends the poor and saves them from those who condemn them to death.