2013/10/30

alone with God _ 10/25 Psalms 119:17-24













Be good to me, your servant, so that I may live and obey your teachings.
Open my eyes, so that I may see the wonderful truths in your law.
I am here on earth for just a little while; do not hide your commands from me.
My heart aches with longing; I want to know your judgments at all times.
You reprimand the proud; coursed are those who disobey your commands.
Free me from their insults and scorn, because I have kept your laws.
The rulers meet and plot against me, but I will study your teachings.
Your instructions give me pleasure; they are my advisers.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God is good to me all the times.
  • God reprimands proud. 
  • God does not like proud.
  • God frees me from the smoking.


promises:

  • I can find happiness in the bible. 
  • I can find any solutions in the written bible.
  • The Word of God can renew my life, thought, and mind.


attitudes:

  • O Lord, please open my eyes to read the bible; open my eyes to see what I need to learn; open my eyes to see my behavior; open my mind to think of your teachings and instructions.
  •  

sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that sometimes I didn't obey your law first, then the relationship was broken down. After that I was so angry with You. Please, O Lord, forgive me. It was not because of You, that was because of disobeying your law at first.


good examples:

  • Always ask God for teaching me to understand the laws. 
  • Keep praying everyday to ask God for learning His wisdom.
  • To be patient to teach others. 
  • To share what I have read or known about the laws and God's words to other.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, keep reading the bible everyday. I will advise you by the bible, and renew you also by your reading bible. Your friends and family members will tell you that you have been changed a lot. Therefore, you have to keep reading.