2013/10/06

alone with God _ 10/05 Psalms 107:33-43











get further understanding about God:

  • I am blessed by Almighty God.
  • I am protected by Almighty God.


promises:

  • The Lord will change bad situation into a good one.


attitudes:

  • The Lord will dry up the rivers for me to go through without worry. So what I need is to trust Him.

  • Keep being hungry for the Lord every day.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to be a wicked person.


good examples:

  • To help others as God has done for us.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, don't worry about any situation that you will meet. I will change any bad situation for you to be a good one just like that I made rivers dry up and stopped springs from flowing to let them go through ahead. Also I will build a place for you to live in, give you a nice job to work, provide you some seeds to plant and so on. 





The Lord made rivers dry up completely and stopped springs from flowing.
He made rich soil become a salty wasteland because of the wickedness of those who lived there.
He changed deserts into pools of water and dry land into flowing springs.
He let hungry people settle there, and they built a city to live in.
They sowed the fields and planted grapevines and reaped an abundant harvest.
He blessed his people, and they had many children; he kept their herds of cattle from decreasing.
When God's people were defeated and humiliated by cruel oppression and suffering, he showed contempt for their oppressor and made them wander in trackless deserts.
But he rescued the needy from their misery and made their families increase like flocks.
The righteous see this and are glad, but all the wicked are put to silence.
May those who are wise think about these things; may they consider the Lord's constant love.