2013/10/21

alone with God _ 10/20 Psalms 118:1-9




Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good, and his love is eternal.
Let the people of Israel say, "His love is eternal."
Let the priests of God say, "His love is eternal."
Let all who worship him say, "His love is eternal."
In my distress I called to the Lord; he answered me and set me free.
The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid; what can anyone do to me?
It is the Lord who helps me, and I will see my enemies defeated.
It is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on people.
It is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on human leaders.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What do I get further understanding about God?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God is good to each one of us.
  • God is good to gay and straight.
  • God is good to man and woman. 
  • God is good to Jew and Christian.
  • God is good to poor and rich.
  • God is good to black and white.
  • God is good to America and China.
  • I have to learn to be good to everyone around me, even I dislike him or her, even I disagree with him or her in the office or in the church fellowship.


promises:

  • God loves me forever.
  • God helps me forever.
  • God protects me forever.
  • God saves me forever. 
  • God holds my hands forever.
  • God promotes me forever.
  • God blesses me forever.
  • God listens to my prayers.
  • God hugs me forever.
  • God teaches me to be good and good forever.


attitudes:

  • I need to call the Lord in my distress. Only the Lord my God can help me and set me free from the distress. So I have to learn to call the Lord in my distress. I must not keep quiet in the distress and mustn't  allow the distress saying God didn't love me anymore. In the distress time, in the dark time, is the most important time to pray and praise the Lord my God for believing God's love is eternal.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive some of us who have left you to worship others. However, the Lord my God I know You still love them and wait for them to come back. It is the same situation as Grace has done to You Lord. Please Lord, heal our spiritual eyes to see Your eternal love and bring us back with You.


good examples:

  • To encourage people with these scriptures and let them know that God loves them strongly.
  • To remind people the Almighty God is the only One can defeat.
  •  

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, you need to use these scriptures to pray in order to build your mind strongly.
  • My child, when you trust in Me, I will bring right people you need to be with you and to help you.
  • My child, when you trust in Me, I will change all the situation for you and even I will change people's mind or hearts for you.