2013/10/07

alone with God _ 10/06 Psalms 108:1-6










get further understanding about God:

  • Listen and answer people's prayers.


promises:

  • I believe that my family members will be rescued by Almighty God.


attitudes:

  • Yes, I need to wake my soul up, not down all the times.
  • My good and healthy attitude must be going to wake up the sun, wake up the whole universe. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I did not believe people around me telling me about what God's done for them. 


good examples:

  • To learn the way how God loves us, then to love others in the same way that God does.
  • Let the nations and the peoples know about God has done many wonderful things to me.  
  •  

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, do not worry, I will give you confidence more and more. You just keep asking and knocking the door, I will help you as soon as possible. 




I have complete confidence, O God!
I will sing and praise you!
Wake up, my soul!
Wake up, my harp and lyre!
I will wake up the sun.
I will thank you, O Lord, among the nations.
I will praise you among the peoples.
Your constant love reaches above the heavens; your faithfulness touches the skies.
Show your greatness in the sky, O God, and your glory over all the earth.
Save us by your might; answer my prayer, so that the people you love may be rescued.