2013/10/01

alone with God _ 09/26 Psalms 106:1-12













get further understanding about God:

  • God is good. 
  • God's love is eternal. 



promises:

  • "He gave a command to the Red Sea, and it dried up; he led his people across on dry land. "
  • O Lord, I know that You will always make a new road for me to go. You will lead me by yourself and rescue me from all the difficulties.


attitudes:

  • My God is still the same God leading people out of Egypt. 
  • My God still has Almighty power to help me.


sins:

  • "We have sinned as our ancestors did; we have been wicked and evil. "
  • Yes, Lord, I used to worship other gods as my ancestors did. Please forgive me and my ancestors.
  • Yes, Lord, I used to hurt people around me. Please forgive me. 
  • Yes, Lord, I forgot the many times You showed me your love to me.


good examples:

  • Keep in mind what God has done in order to trust in Him more and more. 
  • Keep praising to the Lord. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, next time when you meet Grace again you can tell her what I have done for rescuing my people from the Egypt. Then she will know Me better. 





Praise the Lord!
Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good; his love is eternal.
Who can tell all the great things he has done?
Who can praise him enough?
Happy are those who obey his commands, who always do what is right.
Remember me, Lord, when you help your people; include me when you save them.
Let me see the prosperity of your people and share in the happiness of your nation, in the glad pride of those who belong to you.
We have sinned as our ancestors did; we have been wicked and evil.
Our ancestors in Egypt did not understand God's wonderful acts; they forgot the many times he showed them his love, and they rebelled against the Almighty at the Red Sea.
But he saved them, as he had promised, in order to show his great power.
He gave a command to the Red Sea, and it dried up; he led his people across on dry land.
He saved them from those who hated them; he rescued them from their enemies.
But the water drowned their enemies; not one of them was left.
Then his people believed his promises and sang praise to him.