get further understanding about God:
- "He provides food for those who honor him; he never forgets his covenant."
- O Lord God, I know you will provide me a new job for my living.
- O Lord God, I know you will never forget Your covenant and will help me in my lifetime.
- O Lord God, I thank you providing me good opportunities to get things done well.
- "He set his people free and made an eternal covenant with them."
- O Lord, I know You are the same One as before and forever. You could set them free, then You now can also set me free from all my enemies. Thanks God.
- "The Lord does not let us forget his wonderful actions; "
- O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes forget Your wonderful actions.
- O Lord, I should not have let the enemy steal it.
- "He is kind and merciful."
- Am I kind to people that I dislike?
- Am I merciful to everyone around me?
listen to God's voice and commands:
- "The way to become wise is to honor the Lord;"
- My child, please remember that if you need wise, you have to come to me. Then, I will give you all the answers you need. Sometimes, I will answer you by your mind, or by the scriptures.
Praise the Lord! With all my heart I will thank the Lord in the assembly of his people.
How wonderful are the things the Lord does! All who are delighted with them want to understand them.
All he does is full of honor and majesty; his righteousness is eternal.
The Lord does not let us forget his wonderful actions; he is kind and merciful.
He provides food for those who honor him; he never forgets his covenant.
He has shown his power to his people by giving them the lands of foreigners.
In all he does he is faithful and just; all his commands are dependable.
They last for all time; they were given in truth and righteousness.
He set his people free and made an eternal covenant with them. Holy and mighty is he!
The way to become wise is to honor the Lord; he gives sound judgment to all who obey his commands.
He is to be praised forever.