2013/10/14

alone with God _ 10/14 Psalms 114











When the people of Israel left Egypt, when Jacob's descendants left that foreign land, Judah became the Lord's holy people, Israel became his own possession.

The Red Sea looked and ran away; the Jordan River stopped flowing.
The mountains skipped like goats; the hills jumped around like lambs.
What happened, Sea, to make you run away? And you, O Jordan, why did you stop flowing?
You mountains, why did you skip like goats? You hills, why did you jump around like lambs?
Tremble, earth, at the Lord's coming, at the presence of the God of Jacob, who changes rocks into pools of water and solid cliffs into flowing springs.

get further understanding about God:

  • God provides help. 
  • God blesses our descendants.
  • God turns problems into blessings.
  • God makes people holy.


promises:

  • God is the One who brings me out of Egypt, out of problems, out of illness, out of poverty, out of addiction.
  • God is the One who protects my family members.
  • God is the One who makes my friends and all my family members become Christian, holy people.


attitudes:

  • I am God's possession now and forever, no longer to be the Dark.
  • I am God's possession so that God will protect me all the time. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to live in Egypt, in the Dark World, and do worship idols.


good examples:

  • To help people who are living in misery. 
  • To comfort people who are oppressed.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, stop worrying ! 
  • I will make your problem mountains skipping like goats for you. You will be rich soon.
  • I will make your problem hills jumping around like lambs for you. You will be living in the joy.
  • I will remove all the rocks from your relationships. You will be living in happiness.