2013/10/23

alone with God _ 10/23 Psalms 119:1-8














Happy are those whose lives are faultless, who live according to the law of the Lord.
Happy are those who follow his commands, who obey him with all their heart.
They never do wrong; they walk in the Lord's ways.
Lord, you have given us your laws and told us to obey them faithfully.
How I hope that I shall be faithful in keeping your instructions !
If I pay attention to all your commands, then I will not be put to shame.
As I learn your righteous judgments, I will praise you with a pure heart.
I will obey your laws; never abandon me !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • Hope me to live in happiness all the time.
  • Guide me to do the right things.
  • Teach me to make a good life.


promises:

  • "Lord, you have given us your laws and told us to obey them faithfully."
  • To obey the law of the Lord, happy will be given to me.
  • To forgive others, I will be happy later on.
  • To tithe, I will be blessed for sure.
  • To be a Now Person, my life and my work will be in order.
  • Do what God has told me to do faithfully, no more doubts. 


attitudes:

  • "If I pay attention to all your commands, then I will not be put to shame."
  • My attitude must be that the Lord my God will change all the situation for me in front of my friends, colleagues, boss or family members, if I really pay attention to all His commands.


sins:

  • "Happy are those who follow his commands, who obey him with all their heart."
  • O Lord, I know that cigarette, in fact, is a drug. And I know I need to listen to You to quit smoking. Every time, when I smoked I felt so unhappy. I should have obeyed and listened to You. O Lord, please empower me to obey You with all my heart. Thank You, the Lord my God.


good examples:

  • "If I pay attention to all your commands, then I will not be put to shame."
  • If I say everything positively to my family members, God will change their hearts to be Christians.
  • If I do more house work for my family members, God will make their hearts and mind wonder who Jesus is someone has changed me first.
  • If I act differently than before, my friends and family members will love to know who is my God.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "I will obey your laws; never abandon me !"
  • My child, 
  • I will not abandon you forever and ever. 

  • My lovely child, 
  • Do not abandon my laws, do not abandon me your Farther in Heaven. I love you.

  • My child, 
  • I will not abandon anyone, trust me. Most of time, people abandon my laws first, and then they abandon me. However, when they had have troubles they asked me why I abandoned them without stopping troubles.