2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/30 Psalms 135:1-7















Praise his name, you servants of the Lord, who stand in the Lord's house, in the Temple of our God.
Praise the Lord, because he is good; sing praises to his name, because he is kind.
He chose Jacob for himself, the people of Israel for his own.
I know that our Lord is great, greater than all the gods.
He does whatever he wishes in heaven and on earth, in the seas and in the depths below.
He brings storm clouds from the ends of the earth; he makes lightning for the storms, and he brings out the wind from his storeroom.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is good.
  • God is kind.
  • God is great.


promises:

  • My God is greater than all the gods.
  • My God can hear me and comfort me all the time.
  • My God can speak to me and guide me what to do.
  • My God can heal me and refresh me.


attitudes:

  • Am I a servant of the Lord?
  • What shall I do to be a servant of the Lord?
  • Do I spend time on standing in the Lord's house? 
  • Do I spend more time to be with the Lord closely?
  • Do I spend time to read the bible? 
  • Do I spend time to pray?
  • Do I praise God daily?
  • God loves me first, but not me to choose God first.


sins:

  • O Lord my God, please forgive me that I didn't believe You created the whole universe.


good examples:

  • To pay more time with the Lord.
  • To pay more attention in the Temple of my God.
  • To pay more time to stay closely with family members.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Whole universe is under my control, so that you do not need to worry about finding a new job.
  • Because I will make it for you.
  • Because I am greater than all the gods.
  • I love you.