2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/18 Psalms 124















What if the Lord had not been on our side? Answer, O Israel !
"If the Lord had not been on our side when our enemies attacked us, then they would have swallowed us alive in their furious anger against us; then the flood would have carried us away, the water would have covered us, the raging torrent would have drowned us."
Let us thank the Lord, who has not let our enemies destroy us.
We have escaped like a bird from a hunter's trap; the trap is broken, and we are free !
Our help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • My God is always on my side to help me.
  • My God is always on my side to guide me.
  • My God is always on my side to protect me. 
  • My God is always on my side to heal me.
  • My God is always on my side to hear me.
  • My God is always on my side to provide me.

promises: 

  • My God loves me so much so that He closed the dangerous door for me and put me into Noah's ark for avoiding the raging torrent.
  • God will not let my enemies destroy me, because I am God's lovely child.

attitudes: 

  • I should pay more time on meditating God's power which power made heaven and earth.
  • Who do I follow up? A powerful God !
  • Can a president give me help right away?
  • Does the president know my trouble, problems or heart broken? Does he have time to comfort me?
  • Only my God can help me; only my living God can hear me. 
  • How lucky I am that I have followed up a living God.

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to misunderstand You and wondered why You closed the door up. Now, I know it was because You have seen the flood which would have covered and drowned me outside the door.

good examples: 

  • To protect my family members as God did for me. 
  • To help others free as God did for me. 
  • To thank what wonderful things God has done for me.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • I made the heaven and earth so that I have the same power to help you all the time when you call to me. I love you.