2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/06 Psalms 119:113-120










I hate those who are not completely loyal to you, but I love your law.
You are my defender and protector; I put my hope in your promise.
Go away from me, you sinful people. I will obey the commands of my God.
Give me strength, as you promised, and I shall live; don't let me be disappointed in my hope !
Hold me, and I will be safe, and I will always pay attention to your commands.
You reject everyone who disobeys your laws; their deceitful schemes are useless.
You treat all the wicked like rubbish, and so I love your instructions.
Because of you I am afraid; I am filled with fear because of your judgments.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is my defender.
  • God is my protector.


promises:

  • God gives me strength.
  • God will not let me be disappointed in my hope.
  • God holds me all the time to keep me safe from the deceitful scheme.


attitudes:

  • It must be a right attitude to put all my hopes in God's promise.
  • I must trust in God with all my heart, not a part of my heart.
  • I must believe that God will have mercy on me to stop my smoking addiction.


sins:

  • O Lord, I love your law, but I hate myself sometimes not completely loyal to You.
  • O Lord, please have mercy on me and empower me to obey Your law.
  • O Lord, please do not reject me and do not treat me like rubbish.


good examples:

  • Always to pay attention to God's commands.
  • To respect God's judgments.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Every time when your thought tells you to smoking you have to say:" Go away from me, you sinful thought." I believe in you will obey this command. I love you.