2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/14 Psalms 120















When I was in trouble, I called to the Lord, and he answered me.
Save me, Lord, from liars and deceivers.
You liars, what will God do to you? How will he punish you?
With a soldier's sharp arrows, with red-hot coals !
Living among you is as bad as living in Meshech or among the people of Kedar.
I have lived too long with people who hate peace !
When I speak of peace, they are for war.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God answers me by scriptures, brothers and sisters, and pastors.
  • God answers me by my mind and my soul.


promises:

  • Every time when I am in trouble, God will tell me what to do after my calling.
  • God will punish liars in my mind with Holy Spiritual's sharp arrows and with red-hot coals.
  • God will destroy all the liars, all the negative thinking in my mind and in my soul. I will become a positive person, a renewed person. I believe it strongly my Lord God.


attitudes:

  • Do I call to the Lord for help when I am in trouble?
  • Do I pay attention to listen God's answer?


sins:

  • O Lord my God, please save me from lairs telling me to smoke.
  • O Lord my God, please save me from deceivers make me to hate others.
  • O Lord my God, please open my spiritual eyes to recognize the truth, and follow Your way.
  •  

good examples:

  • To help others with God's word.
  • To say positive words to others.
  • To keep praying before the trouble.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "Living among you is as bad as living in Meshech or among the people of Kedar. I have lived too long with people who hate peace ! When I speak of peace, they are for war."

  • My child, 
  • You have lived too long with negative thoughts. You need to move out of them and do not listen to them to hate others. The negative thoughts they do not want you to make any peace with others, because they want to steal your joy and your good relationships with others. Therefore, you must move out of them and forgive everyone around you. Then you will be happy.

  • My child, 
  • You have lived too long with smoking thoughts. You need to pray harder and harder. I know every time when you make a decision they make you to smoke again and again. However, I will destroy them all if you call to me immediately before smoking.