2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/16 Psalms 122














I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the Lord's house."
And now we are here, standing inside the gates of Jerusalem !
Jerusalem is a city restored in beautiful order and harmony.
This is where the tribes come, the tribes of Israel, to give thanks to the Lord according to his command.
Here the kings of Israel sat to judge their people.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you prosper.
May there be peace inside your walls and safety in your palaces."
For the sake of my relatives and friends I say to Jerusalem, "Peace be with you !"
For the sake of the house of the Lord our God I pray for your prosperity.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • My God is the only One can make me prosper.
  • God is a peaceful God.
  • God loves to bless everyone.

promises: 

  • I know one day I will be standing inside the gates of Jerusalem in Heaven.
  • My home in heaven is so beautiful and harmony.

attitudes: 

  • Do I love to go to Lord's house?
  • Do I love to read bible?
  • Do I love to pray and talk to the Lord or be with the Lord?
  • Do I close my eyes and meditate praying in the Jerusalem to God?
  • Do I give thanks to God everyday?
  • Do I invite others to come to the Lord's house?
  • Do I pray for others often?

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to hate people who asked me to go to church with them. 
  • O Lord, however, I love to go to church now. I know You will speak to me by the pastor.

good examples: 

  • To pray for my relatives and friends: May peace be with them.
  • To pray for my country: May peace be with my country.
  • To pray for my church prosperity.

listen to God's voice and commands: 

  • My child, 
  • Surely, you will find peace from me. 
  • Close your eyes and meditate walking into my temple while praying. 
  • Then, you will feel me hugging you with love.
  • Sometimes, you will cry for no any reason, but you can feel my love around you.
  • Yes, my love makes you crying. I am not that far as you have imagined.