2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/28 Psalms 133












How wonderful it is, how pleasant, for God's people to live together in harmony !
It is like the precious anointing oil running down from Aaron's head and beard, down to the collar of his robes.
It is like the dew on Mount Hermon, falling on the hills of Zion. That is where the Lord has promised his blessing - life that never ends.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God's power never ends.
  • God's blessings are forever and ever.


promises:

  • I believe one day I will live with my all family members in Heaven with harmony.
  • God's love is just like the precious anointing oil running down from soul, spirit and whole body.


attitudes:

  • Do I love to live in peace?
  • Do I forgive others immediately?
  • Do I love to be burn by taking others' records?
  • Do I longer for living in wonderful and pleasant everyday life?


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't live together with brothers and sisters in harmony sometimes.
  • O Lord, please, please, please strengthen me to forgive and love them more and more.


good examples:

  • To create a peace life with others as God has done for me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I hope you will get alone with all sisters and brothers in the church. 
  • All of you must live in harmony.
  • All of you must learn to love to each other.
  • You need to learn how to ride a bike.
  • You need to learn how to pray.
  • Also, you need to learn how to love them even they are not perfect as Jesus.