2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/01 Psalms 119:73-80















You created me, and you keep me safe; give me understanding, so that I may learn your laws.
Those who honor you will be glad when they see me, because I trust in your promise.
I know that your judgments are righteous, Lord, and that you punished me because you are faithful.
Let your constant love comfort me, as you have promised me, your servant.
Have mercy on me, and I will life because I take pleasure in your law.
May the proud be ashamed for falsely accusing me; as for me, I will meditate on your instructions.
May those who honor you come to me - all those who know your commands.
May I perfectly obey your commandments and be spared the shame of defeat.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:
  • I was created by Almighty God.
  • God is the one, the only one who creates the whole world. 
  • God has constant love.
  • God comforts me all the times.
  • God has mercy on me.

promises:

  • God keeps me safe.
  • God gives me understanding about His words.
  • God's law and word keep me safe and health.


attitudes:

  • I must keep my attitude in trusting in God.
  • God punishes me in order to letting me learn more good things in my life.
  • My attitude must be in that I am God's servant, not God is my servant.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to upset with You and thought it was unhappy to follow Your laws. However, now I really know it is happy to forgive others. Yes, It is pleasure in taking Your law. Because it really releases me from the bitterness. 


good examples:

  • To meditate on God's instructions.
  • To meditate on God's power. 
  • To meditate on God's mercy.
  • To meditate on God's constant love.
  • To meditate on God's healing and blessing.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • It makes me happy when you obey my commandments.