With all my hear I call to you; answer me, Lord, and I will obey your commands !
I call to you; save me, and I will keep your laws.
Before sunrise I call to you for help; I place my hope in your promise.
All night long I lie awake, to meditate on your instructions.
Because your love is constant, hear me, O Lord; show your mercy, and preserve my life !
My cruel persecutors are coming closer, people who never keep your law.
But you are near to me, Lord, and all your commands are permanent.
Long ago I learned about your instructions; you made them to last forever.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God is a living God and can answer me.
- God listens to my prayer and God is a good listener.
- God is near to everyone. He cares everyone.
- God saves me forever.
- God's love is constant, not my ex-boyfriend.
- God preserves my heart and life.
- God shows me His mercy all the time.
- God's promise is last forever.
- Do I call to God with all my heart?
- Do I keep God's laws?
- Do I obey God's commands?
- Do I wake up early to pray before sunrise?
- Do I place my all hope in God's promise?
- Do I meditate on God's instructions all night long?
- Do I meditate on God's instructions in the dark time in my life?
- O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't call to You with all my heart, and was anger with You why not to answer me.
- To pay more attention to my family members and friends as God has done to me.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- When you lie awake, please talk to me. I will comfort you immediately. I love you.