2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/10 Psalms 119:145-152
















With all my hear I call to you; answer me, Lord, and I will obey your commands !
I call to you; save me, and I will keep your laws.
Before sunrise I call to you for help; I place my hope in your promise.
All night long I lie awake, to meditate on your instructions.
Because your love is constant, hear me, O Lord; show your mercy, and preserve my life !
My cruel persecutors are coming closer, people who never keep your law.
But you are near to me, Lord, and all your commands are permanent.
Long ago I learned about your instructions; you made them to last forever.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is a living God and can answer me.
  • God listens to my prayer and God is a good listener.
  • God is near to everyone. He cares everyone.


promises:

  • God saves me forever.
  • God's love is constant, not my ex-boyfriend.
  • God preserves my heart and life.
  • God shows me His mercy all the time.
  • God's promise is last forever.


attitudes:

  • Do I call to God with all my heart?
  • Do I keep God's laws?
  • Do I obey God's commands?
  • Do I wake up early to pray before sunrise?
  • Do I place my all hope in God's promise?
  • Do I meditate on God's instructions all night long?
  • Do I meditate on God's instructions in the dark time in my life?


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't call to You with all my heart, and was anger with You why not to answer me.


good examples:

  • To pay more attention to my family members and friends as God has done to me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • When you lie awake, please talk to me. I will comfort you immediately. I love you.