Lord, I have given up my pride and turned away from my arrogance.
I am not concerned with great matters or with subjects too difficult for me.
Instead, I am content and at peace.
As a child lies quietly in its mother's arms, so my heart is quiet within me.
Israel, trust in the Lord now and forever !
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God loves to help humble people.
- God loves to help people in need.
- God empowers me to do everything.
- God holds me tight in His arms.
- I will be content and at peace to be with God.
- God makes my soul and spirit content and peace in the Home.
- God makes me feel secure in His Hands.
- God will teach me what and how to do with great matters or with subjects too difficult with me.
- Have I given up my pride?
- Have I turned away from my arrogance?
- Can I accept someone who does not turn away from his or her arrogance?
- What kind of attitudes should I have to pride and arrogant people?
- Do I get lost in TV set? In the middle of the night? Even when all the family members are asleep?
- Do I pray first when I get up?
- Do I see God first in the beginning of the day, or others?
- O Lord, I wish I could swallow my pride before some certain people.
- O Lord, I wish I could turn away from my arrogance to make others comfortably.
- O Lord, please help me to give up my pride and turn away from my arrogance. I really want to do that. However, I need Your power to take them away from me, O Lord my God.
- To be a person who makes others feel content and peace without being pride and arrogance.
- To pay more attention to others' soul and spirit or their internal life in need.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- I love you so much as a mother loves her new born baby in her hands.
- Please trust me that I love you now and forever.