2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/07 Psalms 119:121-128















I have done what is right and good; don't abandon me to my enemies !
Promise that you will help your servant; don't let the arrogant oppress me !
My eyes are tired from watching for your saving help, for the deliverance you promised.
Treat me according to your constant love, and teach me your commands.
I am your servant; give me understanding, so that I may know your teachings.
Lord, it is time for you to act, because people are disobeying your law.
I love your commands more than gold, more than the finest gold.
And so I follow all your instructions; I hate all wrong ways.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God treats everyone according to His constant love.
  • God gives people understanding.
  • God is more than gold and more than finest gold.


promises:

  • One of the promises is God will help me and I believe in it strongly.
  • God will open my mind to let me understand His commands by reading the bible.


attitudes:

  • It is the right attitude not to be tired from watching for God's saving help.
  • It is the right attitude not to be tired from watching for the deliverance God promised.
  • I should never ever give up.


sins:

  • O Lord, please do not abandon me to my smoking enemy even though I am still smoking.
  • I knew I should have quit it. O Lord, please wash me clean and give me more strength to pray harder. O Lord, please have mercy on me to release me from this addiction.

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to be an arrogant person and oppress others. 


good examples:

  • To love God's commands more than gold and more than the finest gold.
  • To teach God's commands to my family members. 
  • To let everyone know that God's commands are worthy than finest gold.
  • To follow all God's instructions, but not wrong ways.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Yes, it is time for me to act. However, you should follow me.