2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/24 Psalms 130















From the depths of my despair I call to you, Lord.
Hear my cry, O Lord; listen to my call for help !
If you kept a record of our sins, who could escape being condemned?
But you forgive us, so that we should stand in awe of you.
I wait eagerly for the Lord's help, and in his word I trust.
I wait for the Lord more eagerly than sentries wait for the dawn - than sentries wait for the dawn.
Israel, trust in the Lord, because his love is constant and he is always willing to save.
He will save his people Israel from all their sins.

What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • My God is The One who can hear me.
  • God is able to listen.
  • My God is a living God.


promises:
  • God does not keep a record of my sins.
  • God loves me so much.
  • God loves to forgive people.
  • God loves to teach people be good.
  • God's love is constant.
  • God is always willing to save me. 

attitudes:

  • What do I do in the depths of my despair? Smoke? Drink? Drug? Eating? Watching TV?
  • Do I call to Lord from the depths of my despair?
  • How long do I call to Lord from the depths of my despair?
  • Do I fast from the depths of my despair?
  • Do I pray for one hour and watch TV for all night long?
  • Do I trust in God's word, every word?
  • Do I totally trust in God that I will be saved?
  • Do I believe that I will be set free?


sins:

  • O Lord, You don't keep the record of my sins, but I keep others.
  • O Lord, please forgive me and give me power of forgiveness.


good examples:

  • Pay more attention to my family members.
  • To be patient to listen to others.
  • To be patient to hear young people.
  • To forgive others as God has done for me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Please wait for me eagerly.
  • Please be happy to wait for me.