Come to the Temple, Lord, with the Covenant Box, the symbol of your power, and stay here forever.
May your priests do always what is right; may your people shout for joy !
You made a promise to your servant David; do not reject your chosen king, Lord.
You made a solemn promise to David - a promise you will not take back: "I will make one of your sons king, and he will rule after you.
If your sons are true to my covenant and to the commands I give them, their sons, also, will succeed you for all time as kings."
The Lord has chosen Zion; he wants to make it his home: "This is where I will live forever; this is where I want to rule.
I will richly provide Zion with all she needs; I will satisfy her poor with food.
I will bless her priests in all they do, and her people will sing and shout for joy.
Here I will make one of David's descendants a great king; here I will preserve the rule of my chosen king.
I will cover his enemies with shame, but his kingdom will prosper and flourish."
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God has unlimited power.
- God is with me all the time.
- God is in my home.
- God is in my office.
- God will not take back the promises.
- The bible is the Covenant Box with God's power.
- The bible is the Temple of the Lord.
- God blesses our descendants.
- God's kingdom will prosper and flourish in Taiwan.
- My body is the Temple of the Lord.
- Do I do always what is right?
- Do I shout for joy?
- Am I true to God's covenant and the commands?
- Do I believe that God will cover my enemies with shame?
- O Lord, thank You to have chosen Taiwan as Your home.
- O Lord, please forgive us that we still have many people worshiped idols.
- O Lord, please release us from sins.
- To richly provide other countries with all they need.
- To satisfy the poor with food.
- To pray for pastors in all they do.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- You need to pray for your country and churches.
- Taiwanese people will sing and shout for joy. They will turn to me.