Look at my suffering, and save me, because I have not neglected your law.
Defend my cause, and set me free; save, as you have promised.
The wicked will not be saved, for they do not obey your laws.
But your compassion, Lord, is great; show your mercy and save me !
I have many enemies and oppressors, but I do not fail to obey your laws.
When I look at those traitors, I am filled with disgust, because they do not keep your commands.
See how I love your instructions, Lord.
Your love never changes, so save me !
The heart of your law is truth, and all your righteous judgments are eternal.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God cares about me all the time and He cares about my suffering.
- God is compassion.
- God is mercy.
- God is great.
- God is truth.
- God is eternal.
- God is righteous.
- Surely, God is the Only One who can set me free from smoking addiction.
- Surely, my Lord God is the Only One who has unlimited power to save me from negative thoughts, bad friends, broken heart, depression, and so on.
- God's love never change, not my ex-boyfriend. I believe in this promise.
- Do I care others suffering? What have I done to them while seeing my brothers and sisters in their sufferings? Do I comfort them or just go away and even don't want to listen?
- Do I really trust in God that He will defend my cause? Yes, I believe. My God will make people defend my cause for me.
- O Lord, please strengthen me not to neglect Your law.
- O Lord, please forgive me that I am afraid of listening bad story from the suffering people. That is the reason why I went away from them. I wish I could handle it as You.
- I need to take care of my family members sufferings as God has done to me.
- To show mercy on others as Jesus.
- To be compassion in loving others, work, and daily life.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- I know that you are in the struggling against smoking. Please, do not give up and believe me I am with you. You will make it. My love never change, I love you forever.