2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/29 Psalms 134















Come, praise the Lord, all his servants, all who serve in his Temple at night.
Raise your hands in prayer in the Temple, and praise the Lord !
May the Lord, who made heaven and earth, bless you from Zion !


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God has unlimited power.
  • God has supernatural power.
  • God created heaven and earth.
  •  

promises:

  • God prepared heaven and earth for me before created me.
  • God provides what I need before me.
  • God thinks about me all the times.
  • God loves me forever and ever.
  • God will never abandon me.


attitudes:

  • Do I praise God for the air He has prepared for me to breathe?
  • Do I praise God for the food He has prepared for me to eat?
  • Do I praise God for the people He has prepared for me to meet in the church and internet?
  • Do I praise God for the tithe He has prepared for me to give?
  • Do I praise God for the family members He has prepared for me to share life together?
  • Do I praise God for the job He has prepared for me?
  • Am I a servant of the Lord?


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that sometimes I was upset why You made some sisters and brothers sitting beside me. 
  • O Lord, please forgive me that sometimes I misunderstood Your love and Your way.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to be shame to raise my hands in prayer in the church.


good examples:

  • To bless others all the time.
  • To pray for others.
  • To raise my hands in prayer in the church in order to let others know I love Jesus and I am not ashamed with loving Jesus.
  • To keep thanks and praising to God.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • In the night, in the dark of your time, if you don't know what to say, you can keep praising. It will make you fell better and better.