2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/26 Psalms 132:1-7













Lord, do not forget David and all the hardships he endured.
Remember, Lord, what he promised, the vow he made to you, the Mighty God of Jacob:
"I will not go home or go to bed; I will not rest or sleep, until I provide a place for the Lord, a home for the Might God of Jacob."
In Bethlehem we heard abut the Covenant Box, and we found it in the fields of Jearim.
We said, "Let us go to the Lord's house; let us worship before his throne."


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is faithful.
  • God keeps His all promises to me.


promises:

  • O Lord, please remember the promise I made that You are my Lord and Savior. Please help me.
  • God will remember what the hardships I endure and will help me in need.
  • O Lord, I found Your Covenant Box in the bible. Thanks Lord.


attitudes:

  • Nothing is more important to me than Christ's being in my heart.
  • I will not go to bed, until I give thanks to the Lord.
  • I will not sleep, until I praise the Lord my God.


sins:

  • O Lord, You are so great to me. The promises You have made You will not break. However, the promises I have made I always break.
  • O Lord, please strengthen me not to break the promises I have made to You. 
  • Please, my Lord, help me to quit smoking. I beg You.
  • Please, my Lord, help me to forgive others. I beg You.


good examples:

  • To invite friends to the church.
  • To go to the church every week.
  • To worship God at home everyday.
  • To meditate God's throne while praying.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will empower you to endure the hardships.