2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/19 Psalms 125












Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which can never be shaken, never be moved.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, now and forever.
The wicked will not always rule over the land of the righteous; if they did, the righteous themselves might do evil.
Lord, do good to those who are good, to those who obey your commands.
But when you punish the wicked, punish also those who abandon your ways.
Peace be with Israel !


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • My God is a trustworthy God.
  • The Lord my God will surround me now and forever.

promises: 

  • The power of the Lord can never be shaken.
  • The kingdom of God can never be moved.
  • The Lord my God won't let me down now and forever.
  • God will not allow the wicked always rule over the land.
  • I will be filled with peace when I am with God.

attitudes: 

  • Do I trust in God firmly?
  • Have I asked for God to empower me to trust in Him more and more?
  • Do I believe my God surrounds me, be with me all the time?

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that did not believe in You. 
  • However, now You are my Jerusalem.
  • On the other hands, I believe that You are around me all time, even now.

good examples: 

  • To obey God's commands.
  • Not to abandon God's ways.
  • Not to do any evil even when the wicked rule over the land of the righteous.

listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child,
  • I do not like to punish any one of you. 
  • I prefer forgiving you.