Let my cry for help reach you, Lord !
Give me understanding, as you have promised.
Listen to my prayer, and save me according to your promise !
I will always praise you, because you teach me your laws.
I will sing about your law, because your commands are just.
Always be ready to help me, because I follow your commands.
How I long for your saving help, O Lord !
I find happiness in your law.
Give me life, so that I may praise you; may your instructions help me.
I wander about like a lost sheep; so come and look for me, your servant, because I have not neglected your laws.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God teaches me His law by reading bible.
- God speaks to me from the bible.
- God created my ears and He can also hear me.
- God listens to my prayer.
- God gives me understanding about His word.
- God is just.
- God is always ready to help everyone.
- I will be saved according to God's promises. I believe it strongly. I don't believe the thought in my mind saying my God won't save me.
- God's instructions help me.
- Does my cry for help reach God?
- Do I pray long enough?
- Do I pray with all my heart to reach God?
- Am I ready to be helped?
- Do I really open my heart to God?
- Do I follow God's commands today?
- Do I long for God's saving help?
- O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't think it was possible to have happiness in Your law of forgiveness. However, when I prayed I would forgive my friend. You gave me the forgiveness power to release myself. Now, when I think of him I have no broken heart feeling at all. How wonderful Your law is. Thanks Jesus.
- Always praise God.
- Always think of the wonderful things that God has done for me, not think of the unlucky thing.
- Keep thinking positive things to wake up my soul and my mind.
- Keep singing to God and also sing with my soul.
- Sing to God with my family members and also make us happy.
- Listen to Christian music.
- To be ready to help others.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- "I wander about like a lost sheep; so come and look for me, your servant, because I have not neglected your laws."
- My child,
- I love you so much. I love you more than you can imagine. So every time when you got lost I will look for you and bring you back. Sometimes you will be upset with me, but you will find the reason why I want you back.