Lord, I look up to you, up to heaven, where you rule.
As a servant depends on his master, as a maid depends on her mistress, so we will keep looking to you, O Lord our God, until you have mercy on us.
Be merciful to us, Lord, be merciful; we have been treated with so much contempt.
We have been mocked too long by the rich and scorned by proud oppressors.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- My God is all my hopes.
- God loves to help me and save me.
- God loves me deeply.
- My God is a merciful God.
- When I look up to heaven, my God will help me.
- When I look up to heaven, my God will save me.
- When I pray and look up to Him, my God will strengthen me.
- Do I keep looking to the Lord until He has mercy on me?
- Do I keep praying to the Lord?
- Am I being patient to wait for God?
- Do I trust in God?
- Do I keep hopes in my life?
- O Lord, I should have depended on You all the time as a servant or a maid.
- O Lord, please strengthen me to depend on You and obey Your commands.
- Not to treat others with contempt.
- Learn to love or accept others.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- Now, you are a renewed person. Therefore, you are not allowed to mock or scorn others as you did before. That hurts so much. Always say something nice to others as I have said to you. Don't worry, I will strengthen you and empower you to love others.