2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/17 Psalms 123













Lord, I look up to you, up to heaven, where you rule.
As a servant depends on his master, as a maid depends on her mistress, so we will keep looking to you, O Lord our God, until you have mercy on us.
Be merciful to us, Lord, be merciful; we have been treated with so much contempt.
We have been mocked too long by the rich and scorned by proud oppressors.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • My God is all my hopes.
  • God loves to help me and save me.
  • God loves me deeply.
  • My God is a merciful God.

promises: 

  • When I look up to heaven, my God will help me.
  • When I look up to heaven, my God will save me.
  • When I pray and look up to Him, my God will strengthen me.

attitudes: 

  • Do I keep looking to the Lord until He has mercy on me?
  • Do I keep praying to the Lord?
  • Am I being patient to wait for God?
  • Do I trust in God?
  • Do I keep hopes in my life?

sins: 

  • O Lord, I should have depended on You all the time as a servant or a maid.
  • O Lord, please strengthen me to depend on You and obey Your commands.

good examples: 

  • Not to treat others with contempt.
  • Learn to love or accept others.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Now, you are a renewed person. Therefore, you are not allowed to mock or scorn others as you did before. That hurts so much. Always say something nice to others as I have said to you. Don't worry, I will strengthen you and empower you to love others.