2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/02 Psalms 119:81-88












I am worn out, Lord, waiting for you to save me; I place my trust in your word.
My eyes are tired from watching for what you promised, while I ask, "When will you help me?"
I am as useless as a discarded wineskin; yet I have not forgotten your commands.
How much longer must I wait? When will you punish those who persecute me?
The proud, who do not obey your law, have dug pits to trap me.
Your commandments are all trustworthy; people persecute me with lies - help me !
They have almost succeeded in killing me, but I have not neglected your commands.
Because of your constant love be good to me, so that I may obey your laws.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is good to me. 
  • God has constant love, and never ever abandons me.
  • God listens to my prayers.
  • God knows my situation.


promises:

  • God safes me from the pits that trap me down.
  • God sets me free from the lies.


attitudes:

  • I must keep a right attitude to wait for God's help.
  • I must keep a right attitude to believe God's commandments are trustworthy.


sins:

  • O Lord, please take away the proud from me. It traps me and makes me unhappy. 
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to be proud. 


good examples:

  • Keep my eyes watching for God's promise.
  • Keep my eyes watching for God's help.
  • Keep my eyes watching for God's instructions.
  • Keep my heart waiting for God's timing.
  • Not to neglect God's commands.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "They have almost succeeded in killing me, but I have not neglected your commands."

  • My child, 
  • Listen to me that there is no one can killing you, because I am the One who must safe you.
  • Disease can not kill you. I will heal you perfectly.
  • Finance can not kill you. I will bless you abundantly. 
  • Addiction can not kill you, but you will be set free from me.