2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/20 Psalms 126















When the Lord brought us back to Jerusalem, it was like a dream !
How we laughed, how we sang for joy ! Then the other nations said about us, "The Lord did great things for them."
Indeed he did great things for us; how happy we were !
Lord, make us prosperous again, just as the rain brings water back to dry riverbeds.
Let those who wept as they planted their crops, gather the harvest with joy !
Those who wept as they went out carrying the seed will come back singing for joy, as they bring in the harvest.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God makes me happy and smile all the time.
  • God makes my soul laugh and sing for joy.
  • The things God has done for me is something that I cannot do.
  • God changed my life from weeping to being joyful.

promises: 

  • I believe my God will bring me back to Jerusalem, to be with God every moment.
  • God has unlimited power.
  • Lord God will make me prosperous again; Lord God always loves to give everyone one more chance to have a better life.
  • God's word is just as the rain watering my dry hope.

attitudes: 

  • How happy I am that my God is a living God !
  • How lucky I am  that  my Lord is Jesus, not anything else.
  • Do I read the bible when my soul is dry as riverbeds?
  • Do I meditate on God's word when my spiritual is dry as riverbeds?

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't believe You were in the world until I really saw You.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't believe You had healing power until You really healed my leg.

good examples: 

  • Keep in mind all the wonderful things that God has done for me.
  • To tell my family members and friends what God has done for me.
  • To say something good to encourage others as God has watered me by His word.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • The time you spend more with me, the joy you will have more with you.