How I love your law ! I think about it all day long.
Your commandment is with me all the time and makes me wiser than my enemies.
I understand more than all my teachers, because I meditate on your instructions.
I have greater wisdom than those who are old, because I obey your commands.
I have avoided all evil conduct, because I want to obey your word.
I have not neglected your instructions, because you yourself are my teacher.
How sweet is the taste of your instructions - sweeter even than honey !
I gain wisdom from your laws, and so I hate all bad conduct.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God is my teacher.
- God's commandment will make me wiser and wiser.
- I will gain wisdom from God's law.
- It is a perfect attitude to think about God's law all day long.
- O Lord, please forgive me that I used to ask You to bless me without obeying Your commandment first. I should have obeyed Your commands.
- To love God's law and teach the law to my family members.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- What you need to do now is to avoid all evil thoughts in your mind. Please do not follow any negative thought in your mind, because it is a bad conduct in your soul.
- My child,
- Please remember to forgive others immediately and pray for them, then you must be released. If you do what I have told you to do, you will taste it even sweeter than honey.