2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/03 Psalms 119:89-96













Your word, O Lord, will last forever; it is eternal in heaven.
Your faithfulness endures through all the ages; you have set the earth in place, and it remains.
All things remain to this day because of your command, because they are all your servants.
If your law had not been the source of my joy, I would have died from my sufferings.
I will never neglect your instructions, because by them you have kept me alive.
I am yours - save me ! I have tried to obey your commands.
The wicked are waiting to kill me, but I will meditate on your laws.
I have learned that everything has limits; but your commandment is perfect.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God last forever.
  • God is eternal in heaven.
  • God is faithful.
  • God creates the earth.
  • God has unlimited power.


promises:

  • God's word will last forever, so that promises will last forever.
  • God's law is the source of my joy. I will get my joy if I obey God's law.
  • God's instruction will keep me alive.


attitudes:

  • O Lord my God, I will keep trying to obey your commands all the times. So please empower me to obey your law. I know it is the most important thing to do in my life now and ever.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I focus on the problems more than on Your Almighty power. I should have meditated on Your unlimited power.


good examples:

  • To help others as God has done to me.
  • To comfort others as God comfort my sufferings.
  • To bless others as God has blessed me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "The wicked are waiting to kill me, but I will meditate on your laws." 

  • My child, 
  • Every time when you have any problem you need to come to me, because I will give you wisdom to solve the problems. 

  • My child, 
  • When you meditate on my word, you will be refreshed and get more power.